1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team on Apr 18, 2022. Before joining the Segmed, I was deputy CEO at Infinigru Vietnam, a fintech company
2. How did you first learn about Segmed?
I found out about Segmed while looking for new challenges in AI startups.
3. What is your role at Segmed? And what do your daily responsibilities look like?
I am a software engineer manager of the Piper team. My daily responsibilities are to prepare, to clarify requirements and assign work to software engineers. I work with the team to set individual and team goals and evaluate their performance. I always try to balance resources across competing priorities to meet business objectives, have regular 1:1's and meetings with the team beyond project status. I do my best to clear obstacles for the team, and not just technical ones. I also support recruiting engineering personnel, technical staff.
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love mountain hiking. In addition to the great feeling of exploring a feature-endowed area, of enjoying some breath-taking views nature can offer, hiking is also a very good activity for health and for team building.
5. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a manager.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time, I like to play with my children and listen to music. I also like swimming and reading books (novels, biographies, new technologies)