1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I co-founded Segmed in May, 2019, joined Segmed full-time Jan 18, 2021. Previously, I was doing my PhD at Stanford.
2. What is your role at Segmed and what does your day to day look like?
My role is Chief data officer/co-founder. My routine day to day: involves helping customer team with closing deals/meeting customer/delivering datasets, answering a lot of emails, meeting with product & development teams, and helping with all sorts of Segmed founder teamwork, such as help in due diligence.
3. Can you share what you enjoy most about being on the team?
Working in a fast growing/high potential firm with so many amazing people.
4. What is a fun fact about you no one knows?
Only my closest friends know that I hate chocolate!!
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Hotpot hahahaha! It’s cheating but I could eat a lot of things. But fried rice with beef works too.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Playing basketball, eating good food, drinking bubble tea and traveling a lot!