1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team on Jun 27, 2022. Before that, I worked as a DevOps engineer at Alpaca Vietnam from May 2021.
2. Can you give us insight into what your day to day looks like?
Every day I wake up early and press a shot of coffee with my Aeropress. After that, I usually ride my bike to a coffee shop and start my working day. Afternoon, I ride back home and get a running session or practice archery to help relief stressful and improve my overall health.
3. What are you most excited about at Segmed?
What I’m most excited about at Segmed is the fully remote team and how the international team cooperates to get things done.
4. Where have you lived? What has been your favorite place and why?
I am living in Ho Chi Minh city. I like to stay in a wood cabin inside a forest with a hammock. I love to live near nature, and those places make me feel calm and peaceful; besides that, I can take up trail running by myself whenever I feel stressed.
5. Do you have any book recommendations?
I may recommend this book: "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen" - by Christopher McDougall
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I like to run, practice archery and ride my bike in my free time.