1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined Segmed in June of 2022. Before joining Segmed I worked as a radiologist, working both in patient care and in research.
2. Can you give us insight into what your day to day looks like?
My role consists of curating and preparing datasets for clients. I clear up medical issues in the team, guide image searches and review studies.
3. What have been some of your favorite projects to work on?
We have many projects, what I like the most is the good dynamics and teamwork, with good communication and organization of tasks.
4. Where have you lived? What has been your favorite place and why?
I have lived most of my life in Argentina, where my family currently resides. On three occasions I left the country for studies, I lived in Washington, DC, Rome, Italy and Montreal, Canada. Although I love Buenos Aires, living in Italy was one of my most enriching experiences.
5. Do you have any book recommendations?
The last book I read is The Outsiders, by William N. Thorndike. I recommend it, interesting and easy to read.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time I like to go out with my dogs, go to the countryside with my boyfriend and enjoy nature. I am also learning Danish.