1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team on Feb 7, 2022 and before starting at Segmed I was a postdoc fellow at the University of Sao Paulo.
2. How did you first learn about Segmed?
I first learned about Segmed following news about technology and health on LinkedIn and Twitter.
3. What is your role at Segmed? And what do your daily responsibilities look like?
I'm a Clinical Development Associate at Segmed and my daily responsibilities are to prepare and curate datasets for customers. Also, together with the medical director, we have meetings with customers to give demonstrations of the Insight platform and clarify the project requirements.
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
My favorite place to travel is the beach (especially in summer) because I enjoy the weather and to go over the sea and have some fun on the waves.
5. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was young I wanted to be a professor.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time, I like to play with my son and also play sports. For example: tennis, running and swimming. I also enjoy playing my acoustic guitar and reading biographies.