1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team on Jun 14, 2021 and before starting at Segmed I was working for Joni, an e-learning platform that helps students learn effectively and without anxiety.
2. How did you first learn about Segmed?
I first learned about Segmed while searching for Senior Engineer positions on Github and it seemed like a great potential fit for me.
3. What is your role at Segmed? And what do your daily responsibilities look like?
As a backend developer, my day starts with writing down the tasks I did in the previous day (we keep track of the tasks we did and tasks are pending). We then do a code review to make sure the code pushed to the production version is bug free. I then take on new tasks, code, unit test, debug and tweak (as long as it takes).
4. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Well, there are a good number of places to visit in Tokyo. In fact, I am in love with the populous streets. There are several attractions available including the high-rise tower, the university, public library and the parks. I was wondering if I could spend some days in Tokyo in Japan, and took the chance to find out about the place.
5. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
As a child, I always wanted to become an astronaut and a space scientist. I was always fascinated and wondered what and how it was beyond earth, life beyond earth etc.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Go home and either play video games, program my own projects, hang out with friends.