1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team on Nov 22, 2021 and before starting at Segmed I was working for Fabric, an e-commerce factory with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It has been impressive how in a short time the company has grown.
2. Can you give us insight into what your day to day looks like as a Software Engineer?
Analyzing, prioritizing, conceptualizing and often researching, every day is different and dynamic, but above all fun, working in the company of highly qualified, responsible and above all humane people.
3. What have been some of your favorite projects to work on?
Applying artificial intelligence algorithms to natural language processing has been a lot of fun, also the one related to body parts has been very interesting.
4. Where have you lived? What has been your favorite place and why?
I was born and raised near the beach in Tampico, Mexico, but my favorite place to live is Montemorelos, Mexico, because I actually live near mountains and freshwater springs.
5. Do you have any book recommendations?
“Little capitalist pig, Personal Finance for Hippies, Yuppies and Bohemians” easy and practical tips to help you improve and/or correct your personal finances.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
In my free time, I like to play with my children, and also running. I'm training to run a 5k, between 23-28 min.