1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
July 2020 (I can’t believe it is almost two years already). Before joining, I was working at a fintech company, building banking APIs.
2. What is your role at Segmed and what does your day to day look like?
I wear many hats at Segmed, but currently focus on backend and data pipeline. My work day usually starts with a cup of coffee or yerba mate. I spend one or two hours in the morning answering emails, Slack messages and doing code reviews. After that, like all other developers, it is all about writing codes, making bugs and fixing bugs.
3. Can you share what you enjoy most about being on the team?
Our team members are from multiple different countries and cultures. I learn something new everyday just by talking to people.
4. What is a fun fact about you no one knows?
I don’t know how to swim.
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Playing soccer, video games and reading books.