1. When did you join the Segmed team and what were you doing prior to joining?
I joined the Segmed team in January 2023 - prior to Segmed I was working as a data engineer at a startup in the cybersecurity industry.
2. Can you give us insight into what your day to day looks like?
We’re a globally distributed team working across many timezones, so usually the first thing I do is check in and catch up on Slack and other messages. From there I usually have at least one solid focus block in the morning, some meetings, lunch, and afternoon can either be more focus or collaboration.
3. What are you most excited about at Segmed?
Data has tremendous potential to improve medical care and save lives - building a platform to enable analyzing that data responsibly is both an interesting and worthwhile problem to tackle.
4. Are you messy or organized?
Both - it depends on context.
5. Do you have any book recommendations?
The Rest Is Noise by Alex Ross is a great history of 20th century music.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Playing and listening to music.