Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Segmed, and Segmed believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Segmed’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Please report all security incidents, potential vulnerabilities, or other security inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email promptly.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Segmed service.
- Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.Exclusions
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Segmed employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Segmed’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Segmed and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.segmed.ai/responsible-disclosure-policy
Segmed is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Segmed management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.Responsibility
It is the Segmed InfoSec team's responsibility to see if this policy is enforced.
Date: January 6, 2023
Description: Version 1
Author: Security Team
Approved By: Adam Koszek